Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HOT off the press!!!

Coming in at 9:21 am....

I can't read all your emails at this time, I just have time to send out a quickie to you'all saying that...I'M IN THE FIELD!!!

My time in the CCM/MTC was so quick and incredibly busy. Food was good. Company was good. Gospel was amazing.

My new area is...

Popayan!!!! I have another companion like my last, hahaha, from the Caribbean, but this time he is from the Dominican Republic. I am really excited although I haven't met him yet. I already love what is happening. I have internet on Monday's for an hour! So next time I can write to you it will be for an hour. Cali is HOT and humid but it's a lot like Hawaii so I love it. I'm not sure about Popayan yet. I am so excited I know that this is what I need to do with my life. I can't even begin to describe the peace in my life and my love for everyone I meet. I have had some amazing experiences.

I sang last week in church, made people cry...sooo maybe I did good. I have found that I can sing a lot better than I thought I could sing, hahaha. I'm so excited to start all this work. I am excited to start to really love the people of Popayan. I am going to miss Hermana Dyer and Presidente Dyer but I already love Presidente Prince and Hermana Prince.

I have had some amazing experiences, incredibly spiritual building experiences,

I LOVE YOU ALL

oh and you'll never guess who picked me up from the airport, Elder Wellings, hahahaha. Felt like a bit of a creep not going to lie (We were all following Elder Wellings blog before Rawly left, so this is pretty funny) 

I am going to miss my district, I loved being their leader. I loved helping them with whatever I could and really trying to understand what their needs were.

I got in a tiny bit more trouble in the CCM/MTC, hahaha, had to do with smiling at the hermanas and having to be more serious...It's so hard to be so serious all the time. Presidente Prince said that that is just the CCM/MTC. Although stay away from the girls but still be friendly, hahahahaha. (Personally I wonder how this is going to work out for Rawly)

I love everything that is happening here. I love how fast my Spanish is exploding with how much better I can speak and understand. My English is slowly slipping away.

I love you all

This is an incredible message that has been shared with the world. If you have any doubt in the world it can be answered through honest and faithful prayer. Pray, if you don't want to, pray, it is simply because we HAVE to pray. It will not hurt you to get on bended knee for 1 minute to offer a simple prayer to your Heavenly Father. Even if you have doubts that He is there, pray, He will answer if you truly desire the response, because He is there for us always. 

I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and wants us all to come unto him.

I love you all,
Elder Lyle (Lee-lay)


No comments:

Post a Comment