Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day is a good day to have a Farewell Talk

So I DO have the
 most AMAZING
FAMILY

Look who showed up for my Farewell Talk
This is a great photo of my line of missionary succession
Elder Mike Mitchell, my grandfather a convert has been serving as a ward missionary for 25 years and counting
Elder Rawly Lyle, serving for the next 2 years in the Colombia Cali Mission
Elder John Wright, the missionary who talk and baptized my mother & her family 43 years ago,
what an amazing missionary and how he changed my family's life!
Elder Bret Mitchell, my favorite Uncle, served his mission in the Argentina Buenos Aires Mission
What examples I have had in my life: I am one lucky guy!
My Family
My Dad, Mom and sister, Aven
My grandparents
My grandparents
My Uncle Bret with my cousins
Tallen & Tarren
along with my sister Aven
The Cousins...
Jim & Julie Brendle
The Frodsham's
The Rojas Familly

I'm am feeling very loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment