Monday, September 1, 2014

Hey...

Hey, 
I just wanted to say that I love you all so much.
I don’t think I will have time today to talk to you guys, I’m in the middle of getting everything situated with the sister missionaries here in Buenaventura, it's a little nerve racking but we’re going good... hahaha
I love you sooooo much
I hope you had an awesome week last week and we will talk next week. Have to go to CALI tomorrow so awesome pictuers next week!!!

Love Elder Lyle

I wanted to share my letter:
September 1, 2014
Hello Mom, 
I just wanted to wish you a happy anniversary. 
I know that last year wasn’t the best, and this anniversary isn’t amazing either, however I wanted to remind you of a very incredible moment that I can't wait to have this coming July... In less than 1 year. I carry a picture of the Laie Temple around in my pocket everywhere I go I always have it with me. To me it is so important that we are a family for time and eternity. I am so excited. I honestly can’t stand myself at times.
I hope you had a great day with the Bennion’s. That you guys just laughed your heads off at the stupidest of things, hahahah, like we always do. 
Mom, I love you so much. 
You are my greatest hero. 
I can only hope to make a home oneday like the one you made for me.
You are amazing,
I love you to the moon and back 
Your son, Rawly 
(Oh how I LOVE my son the missionary and that he is sharing the message that families can be together forever... We can't wait for him to come home so we can be sealed in the temple)


No comments:

Post a Comment