Monday, September 8, 2014

As promised, lots of pictures this week

No letter this week but lots of great pictures to be able to catch up on the life of our missionary

Richard got baptized!

I caught my companion eating my coconut candies on our way to Cali

Here we all are

Loved seeing my kid in the office

How we slept in Cali
My companion is on the couch, Elder Rebolledo who is now in the office and Elder Estrada on the floor with me

Bryan & I putting together 
the Sister missionaries house that we bought

The closet was a beast to put together

Twister Family Home Evening

My companion exploded the ballon and
had to dance like Shakira...hahahaha

Elder Campos, Geraldine & Anthony

My greatest investment in the mission
So what the heck is this???

Making cheesecakes

Soaking wet...
It's everyday experience here

We love our gifts Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment