Monday, June 9, 2014

Pictures from my old area and my new...

Pictures from Jumandi
Baptism of Laura & Maria

Pictures of baking cakes at 
Juan Forero Serrato's House
with Elder Rebolledo
I love this because he remembered to use the cloth 
so it wouldn't spray everywhere
Rawly & Juan
Thank you Serrato's 

The great good-bye in
Jamundi

Having to say good-bye to 
The Ramirez Family 
was the hardest of all

The New Zone
Bugalagrande
The Great Zone

 My companion, Elder Chamorro
and the sister missionaries

I'm super super dirty...
ha-ha-ha
as usual

The typical heaping plate of food here
in the north. There is rice underneath all of it
The food and my new companion
Elder Chamorro

Elder Lyle's 1st Zone Conference
The New Zone Leaders
Elder Lyle, Manella, Musselman, 
Sister Jachacollo
Elder Bautista, Montes

Rawly sharing his testimony

What a week it has been for Elder Lyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment