Monday, November 4, 2013

Changes...

Okay, 

This will be a very brief message, as I don’t have much time. I’m on my way to Ipiales. The most southern city in the mission and the coldest city as well. It is in the Andes. I’m really excited but really sad to leave my area. 

This week I want to focus on faith.

I have families that I love here.
Families that have many problems.
I’m currently working with drug addicts, and the family of drug addicts. Alcoholics and their families. Families with abusive fathers. And now in the middle of working with these incredible people I have to leave.

This is a huge test of faith for me.

2 new missionaries will come to my area Elder Campos and Elder Darling. The truth is I can only pray that they can continue with these people. These people need so much love and help in their lives. It makes me incredibly sad to leave them. They have shown so much faith. 

That is my challenge this week:

Show Faith 

Have faith in every aspect of your life.

God works miracles; we must believe that they will happen. 

Have Faith

Ipiales my new area. Elder Tidei from Argentina is going to be my new companion. I’ve heard great things about him. 
It’s super cold there. Everyone is telling me how cold its going to be and how much guinea pig I’m going to eat. 
Everyone talks with an awesome accent there. It’s like Spanish with an Italian accent mixed with the accent Jake always used. The city is very European from what I’ve heard. 
This is going to be fun. 

Love you all
Elder Lyle

No comments:

Post a Comment