Saturday, October 25, 2014

You can always feel it

Family and Friends 
This week has been awesome. We spent the majority of the time in the area tracking.
Elder Walker and I have set a new goal that we can not let couples pass by us in the street without talking to them. The truth is it’s an awesome goal. We have had some down right awesome stories.
Like one time on our way home we were making our way down the mountain and we saw a couple walking so what we did is we tried to walk as fast as we could. They started to turn a corner when I said 
"WAIT WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU"
… hahahaha 
It turned out that they were a married couple with 3 kids and that the dad’s brother is a member. Super awesome. 

Another time we were walking and a couple passed by us, we didn’t say anything and then I was super bummed and I was like... 
HOW COULD I LET THEM PASS ME LIKE THAT?
So we turned around and chased them up the hill and took their names down to visit them! 

The truth is I love being a missionary!
You have to talk to EVERYONE. 
That is why I have the following challenge for you all: 
TALK TO ONE PERSON THIS WEEK
and invite them to meet the missionaries. 
One person that is it. 
Do you know how many people that we come into contact with daily? 
One person and that is it.


Rawly's first baptism in Terron Colorado
with Elder Walker and Sarai


I love you all 
Sorry it’s so short this week. Busy week in the office. 
Lots of love 


Elder Lyle


No comments:

Post a Comment